Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Favs



I love this time of year, when we are to pause to give thanks for all things. It is hard to remember some times how truly blessed we are. It is so easy to fall in the habit of gratitude for all the things we have- cars, homes, tangible possessions. What we forget is that these things just distract us from what are the true blessings in our lives. There is not even time to actually think about what we are thankful for with all the holiday preparations we have deemed necessary. Spending all day in the kitchen lends little time to contemplating the truly beautiful things about our lives. So, I offer you a couple dishes that are simple and delicious. They do not take much time to prepare and are perfect for any holiday meal! may these recipes inspire you to contemplate exactly how you want to spend your days. This year I look forward to simplicity in the kitchen so I may have more time to spend with those I am thankful for and to take time to thank the One who have given me all that I have and is the reason I am here to give thanks. 





I hope you enjoy these recipes and your day of giving thanks! May it be a blessed day for you!

Lots of Love,
Ashley M.

No comments:

Post a Comment