Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving




Luke 10:41-42
41 And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. 42 But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”


Let us take Jesus at his word here and not worry about to many things. Let us chose the path of Mary and enjoy the  company of the loved ones around us. Not every single thing needs to be just so. It's just food you guys. Take a deep breathe in and slowly let it out. Lets face it, Martha will forever be remembered as the frustrated one .... thats sure not how I want my family and friends to remember me... I chose to be Merry, get it Mary... lol ok I'm done. Happy Thanksgiving Y'all 

Love,
Ashley B.

No comments:

Post a Comment