Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Favorites staring the Wonderful Pomegranate





It is fall and I am excited! I love all the inspiration that comes with fall, especially in the kitchen. We are reaping the rewards of all the hard work through out spring and summer- harvesting all the beautiful crops of root vegetables, winter squash, and so much more! We here at For GOD so Loved The Mom are excited to bring you a series of recipes using all the wonderful foods fall has to offer.
Now it is not fall in my opinion until I enjoy...





There are so many amazing and wonderful recipes that use pomegranate or you can simply enjoy the seeds freshly picked out of its shell. In staying true to my usual posts I am going to share two simple, easy, and delicious recipes using these scrumptious seeds!



Since you have 1/2 the seeds left over and you simply can't let them go to waste ;) here is a dessert recipe to help you finish those seeds off!


I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do!
Lots of Love,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment