Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome Ashley M.

I have known this woman since middle school. Dont ask me exactly when we met because I have no idea. What I do know is I have always loved her and I am positive you all will too! So enough of my jibber jabber lets let her do the talking.


The other Ashley

Let me introduce myself: My name is Ashley. Ashley M. Not to be confused with Ashley B, the amazing woman and creator of this blog. I am excited to have the privilege of joining Ashley B in writing and sharing here on For GOD so Loved the Mom. 



 So, a little about me. I have an amazing life here in my little corner of Colorado being a wife and a mama to two little boys. Some of my greatest passions are teaching my boys about this world, this life, and the God who made and loves them, hanging out with my man, cooking and enjoying wonderful foods, and sharing and gleaning insight and wisdom from the many amazing people I have in my life and have the privilege of meeting along the way. I so look forward to sharing with you all and getting to know you better!


Lots of love,Ashley M

1 comment:

  1. Ashley M is amazing! Your wisdom and kindness is always such a blessing. You are such an example to me in how you live, how you treat others, how you interact with your husband and kids. I hope to be a mother like you one day. (:

    ReplyDelete