Thursday, July 17, 2014

Something Sweet, Yummy and Good



“I would like something SWEET, YUMMY and GOOD!” This sentence is one I, Ashley M, hear every day from my oldest son. My little Jedi, who is almost 5, believes that all food should fall under these three descriptors which is great and all except for his intolerance to any kind of sugar and his numerous food sensitivities. All of that has left me on a continual hunt for special treats he will love, and wont hurt him. This is a challenge I gladly except and love to try and conquer. One of the wonderful gems I have discovered is Melon Ice! It will remind you of tropical snow or an Icee and the beautiful thing is, it is extremely easy to make and good for you! My boys love it and I hope you do to!



Lots of love,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment