Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Crispy Chicken & a salad with Orange and Honey Dressing

I have had an amazing week. Saturday was my 30th birthday and I ushered in a new year of my life by celebrating every day for 9 days! 9 days of fun + a mom of 2 boys under 5= 1 exhausted mama! But life must go on and my family still has to eat. It is times like this I pull out some of my super quick and easy meals; ones that require very little work on my part, but still seem special to my boys. Here is one of those meals…
 
Crispy Chicken & a salad with Orange and Honey Dressing



 
The chicken is as easy as can be! Just follow this simple recipe. Really, it is so easy!
 


Now, for the salad. My boys love it when their food looks fun and they can help make it. So while I am busy finely chopping any vegetables I choose to use for the salad, my Little Jedi juices the oranges for our dressing. Then he helps me add all the other ingredients and blend it. I have learned that if I make a chopped salad and my Little Jedi helps with the dressing all my guys are sure to eat it all! Ease of preparation + super tasty makes this dressing a win/win.
 

 
I hope you enjoy!
 
Lots of Love,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment