Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Essential Beauty



We are so excited to announce the launch of two new blog series for Fall! Today we are introducing our series Essential Beauty. We are looking forward to exploring a number of ways to pursue beauty, both inside and out! 
To launch this series today I am going to give you my top 3 quick and easy essential oil beauty tips. With two little boys, one high needs, the other special needs and both super busy, I have very little time for a beauty and skin care routine. I also am extremely particular about what ingredients are in anything I put on or in my body. So, beauty care for me has to be quick, easy, and pure. Essential oils are, to me, all of those and here are some of my favorite ways to use them! Get ready to look fabulous and to smell great too!






Always remember to only use 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils!
Stay tune for our other Fall series later this week!

Hope you have a beautiful day,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment