Monday, September 22, 2014

NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER



Hello Friends!

Today I am going to stray from my usual post about food to share with you something else I love! ESSENTIAL OILS! 

es·sen·tial oil
noun
  1. a natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source from which it is extracted.


These extractions are amazing and have completely changed how I do everything from clean my house to care for my kids! If you want to know more about the basics of essential oils a great article to check out is http://www.abundanthealth4u.com/Essential_Oils_Basic_Facts_s/39.htm. 

So, along with my food recipes, I will also be sharing my recipes and tips for using essential oils in my home and with my kids! Sometimes I will even combine the two and share how I cook with essential oils! I know, I am nerdy, but I am so excited! So for my first "recipe" I am going to share with you one of my all time favorite ways to use essential oils! 




Cold and Flue season is upon us. The news keeps reporting on the spread of a rare virus. Kids are back to school. Soon we will be traveling for the holidays. It is time to arm yourself with a quick and easy defense against germs. I introduce my Natural Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer. Its simple, easy, and WAY better for you yourself and your kids than traditional hand sanitizer!




Tip #1: Make sure you are only using Therapeutic Grade essential oils!

I look forward to sharing more with you about the incredible uses and benefits of essential oils! 

Lots of Love,
Ashley M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment