Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Get Better Soon Soup





I know! I have been absent for a while here, but I have a good excuse! We have been battling major germs over here! In between traveling, having people visit, and birthday parties spent playing with lots of other little ones and more sugar than our systems are used to we ended up with some serious colds!

Now, I am a huge fan of bone broth soup! It is amazing stuff! But there are days you can't wait 24-48 hours for your broth to be done! Somedays you don't even have 12 hours! For my oldest that was the case- He needed soup and he needed it right away! That is where my Get Better Soon Soup comes in! In just a few hours you have amazing homemade soup that is chock full of nutrients and ready to help you or your little ones get better in a hurry. With cold and flue season fast approaching this is definitely a recipe to keep close at hand! 

Lots of Love!
Ashley M.


No comments:

Post a Comment