Tuesday, March 18, 2014

If I could walk 10,000 steps and then I would walk 10,000 more

Great now that song is going to be stuck in  my head all day! In case you missed the reference click here for the link.

Ok so I follow a couple blogs (links on the side bar) and one of them mentioned how her husband and herself try to walk 10,000 steps a day. That totally made me interested in how much I walk a day. I went to our super store and purchased a simple pedometer. When I clipped it on I figured I probably walked 5,000 steps a day, at the least. WRONG! It is really embarrassing but I only walked a little over 2,500 the first day. The second day was a little better at 3,000 steps. My plan is to try to increase my steps by at least 500 a day.



One of the ways I plan on doing this is by walking during the commercials on TV. I had tried doing workouts during the commercials but I always forget. So I came up with this:



I taped it to my TV to make sure I have no excuses about forgetting.




I know this will help because I tried walking thru one show and gained a lot of steps!! Feel free to print it up and do the same!! Let me know how you do!


Love,
Ashley B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment