Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What am I doing to change the world?

Sometimes I get discouraged when I see what other woman are doing for God. They go out into the world, traveling to remote places, or meet new people every day and get to make a difference. Well I want to make a difference too! But how can I when I am a stay at home mom? Most days the only people I come into contact with are my husband and children. So I get to feeling sorry for myself like I did this morning when God spoke to me.  I am changing the world right from home. Maybe I'm not traveling around the world or speaking directly to people myself but my influence over my family can change the world. 


Its about what I feed into them while they are home. Not just physical food but spiritual food. My babies love Jesus and if I nurture that love who knows whose life they will change. That's not to say I will never go out and do the world changing myself but for now God has opened my eyes to where I am to be and what I am to be focusing on in this season of my life. So I will be faithful and pour into my family. Its a rough world out there and they need love and a haven to come home to. From now on when the I'm not important blues roll in, I know I am having a huge impact every day on five other souls. Souls that no one will be able to touch like I can.
Love,
Ashley B.

No comments:

Post a Comment